MECA offers 3-way, SMA-Female power divider/combiners with average power ratings from 2-50 watts and frequencies to 6.0 GHz. Most models available to ship from STOCK – 2 weeks ARO!
803-2-1.950, SMA-Female, 1.7-2.2 GHz
Detailed View & Spec Sheet
MECA's 3-way, 803-2-1.950, SMA-Female power divider/combiner with an average power rating of 20 watts and frequency of 1.7-2.2 GHz.
1. Insertion loss above 4.77 dB theoretical 3-way power divider split.
2. All units rated for maximum input power as a divider or balanced combiner with load
VSWR of 1.20:1 or better. To calculate the combining rated power the following formula is used:
(rated input power of divider * 5%) / "N" # of input channels = max input at each port for combining.
3. All output/power combiner ports are in-phase (0° difference).
4. 50 ohm nominal impedance standard.
5. Operating temperature from -55°C to +85°C.
6. See application note MAP-801